Soaring to Success!
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Safe
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone (207) 626-2491
Fax (207) 626-2538
- Principal: Sarah Landry
- Dean of Students: Kendra Lakeman
- Guidance Counselor: Therese Cahill
- Secretaries: Deborah Remley and Debra Cates
We meet the needs of students by providing opportunities to be safe, respectful, and responsible through accountability and support.
Augusta School Department ESSER Spending Plan
Agenda for Early Dismissal Day at 1 PM on 10/20/2021
Calendar for 21-22 School Year
Dismissal Procedures for Parent Pickup
COVID-19 Letter 10/20/21
COVID-19 Letter 9/6/2021
COVID-19 Letter 9/13/2021
Note from Mrs. Landry:
- Wednesdays Early Release Days for October are: 10/20 and 10/27.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be the week of October 25th with our late night on October 28th. All conferences will be by phone or virtually. Teachers will be sending out more information the week before the conferences.
- Follow us on Facebook by clicking here.